|SEOSeattle||-- 09-20-2010 @ 1:59 PM|
You can convert More of Your Traffic into sales without having to spend a lot of money. There are hundreds of ways to improve your conversion rate and the persuasiveness/stickiness of your website, many of which can be done very quickly and most will cost you close to nothing to implement.
1. Use real customer testimonials with authentic customer photos...no stock photography. Shoppers can quickly tell the difference.
2. Make sure your marketing effort attracts qualified traffic. Example, if you sell Digital cameras, don’t advertise that you sell macro lens just to get more traffic to your site. This may drive more visitors, but they are visitors with no intent to purchase, thus decreasing your conversion rate.
3. Get a toll-free number and make sure the placement of that number on your site is prominent and consistent.
4. Include “points of reassurance” at every “point of action”. Example – if you are requesting that a viewer provide you with
their e-mail address, clearly state that privacy is very important to you and that you will not share that information with any other party.
5. Use SSL (secure server certificates from a well known SSL authority) and make sure that the user knows you are using it. Display a prominent "Secure server" note at the top of the page.
6. Build trust, subscribe to a service like VeriSign, Thawte or ScanAlert and Prominently place these logos to reassure your
customer that you care about the security of their information.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||-- 09-21-2010 @ 4:24 PM|
These are some pretty good tips for increasing conversion.
|AlexanderP.||-- 12-14-2011 @ 9:32 AM|
Correct, and you should really know your targets. One way you can use is a strong keyword research on those keywords that really generate traffic and also conversions.
|kamal||-- 06-06-2012 @ 11:18 PM|
"In order to achieve a greater perspective, EcoRumors encourages sustainability
and environmental awareness with the help from supporters all over the World."
|Malok||-- 11-03-2012 @ 4:16 PM|
Conversion is one of the things that a lot of people forget about with the internet. They focus on traffic. And forget that the gross traffic really doesn't matter if its not generating revenue for you.
|Moses||-- 11-22-2012 @ 10:15 AM|
Thanks for sharing.That is the million dollar question;how to convert traffic into actual sales.
Homes For sale
|Scintillion||-- 05-09-2013 @ 3:24 PM|
Converting without spending money is always good!
|Real Estate Message Board and Forums :||http://www.iqrealestate.com/RealEstateBoard|